25 Mar 2012

Speaking without an emotion

Probably we call this lie last time
but now I think it's just merely speaking without an emotion
some even worse, it's just typing without an emotion

They could be so romantic and lovely while they utter those flowery words
that could make you float in the air without going up on a hot air ballon
They make promises like it's free (yes, they are free)
They could say they misses you now, wish to hold your hands and hug you tight
but remember, they just say it
they doesn't need to pay for it.

If that the conversation topic you want to start with someone
please be more creative and get some communicating classes before you want to know me
There is tonnes of thing to talk too and you just start of with that
Come on, am I 18??

furthermore with the technology nowadays,
sms and email, I know that you can write everything that you want
but please be responsible with what you're writing cause I'm a hardworking reader
where I scan through every word and comma
so be fair to yourself and other people when you write
you could just stolen their heart without noticing it~

No comments:

Post a Comment