17 Mar 2012

The moment you feel you'll leave this world

call me stupid, call me silly
Have you ever have the moment that you think you'll die??
blame on watching too much movies especially Final Destination
But the feeling seem to be so real and run like a real movie in your mind

Last Friday, I have decided to go back home
and my beloved ETS has gone out of tickets!!!
ok, then head to Pudu for bus tickets
and you guess it right!!! Bus also out of tickets~
then suddenly I saw a bus to Ipoh at 11pm *angel light, bling bling*
But is the cunning uncle selling the tickets trust-able? 
I bet he took marketing class before, keep on saying how good the bus, VIP bus, n bla bla bla~
in that desperate situation, the ticket is already on my hand

so from 8pm wait till 11pm
like the typical bus story, they are late~
so waited till 11.45, finally they bring us walk out of the Pudu station to get on the bus
like a herd of sheep, we rush to the bus 
and jump around with jolly face
But something is wrong, there was no air-con and IT'S NOT MOVING
I couldn't be this bad luck right?? 
Yes, I did~ probably because I haven't bath (just finish work leh)
So what I can do is just wait.....
Ta-daa, 1am then finally the bus engine started
okay!!! now at least I can arrive at 3am
just feeling happy for 3 minutes
then the uncle told us, air-con rosak
 I just want to smash the window to pieces and scream for help
*take a deeeeeeppp breath*
at least the bus move right, so be grateful for that
after the hectic n tired day, I fall asleep.. zzZZZz..
The suddenly "BANG", actually the uncle is closing the window for air on top of the bus
cause it's raining

1. The heading the you always see on the newspaper, "Bus from KL, drive in the rain, run into the valley"
the worst part is not raining
it's the bus dun have HEADLIGHT!! this mean they are driving in the dark, crazy man~
then there is the moment where I feel I'm not gonna survive that night, *pictures of appearing in the newspaper's frontpage*
I may sound so exaggerating it a bit too much, but it feel so real till my heart is stop beating familiar
*shivering*


 2. 2nd heading will be " Bus stop on the roadside of the highway and run by another bus/ lorry"
so after praying to all god n goddess in multiple languages, I thought I could arrive Ipoh soon
but then the last 15 minutes to reach Ipoh
the engine died while we're going up the hill, so even more freaking scary
with no air, shaky bus and car speeding up the hill
I couldn't stand staying in the and have to jump down from the driver door
standing on  the dark highway with the unfriendly driver who try to flag down some buses to help us,
I call my mum steadily:
Me: Ah ma, maybe you can come fetch me at the highway, very near Ipoh only
Ah ma: near is where??
Me: Erm, Middle of highway loh..haha *frantically looking for signboard*


Half an hour later...
feeling that I could see the sunrise soon
a car stop nearby the bus and fetching a girl who I chatted with since before the bus come
without a second thought, I asked "Are they fetching you??"
She said: YES!!! Come, let me fetch you back to Ipoh too!!
#successkid.jpg
Even though the driver look a lil bit gangster-ish and they drive like F1 driver
I don't care anymore, I just wanna get away the f******* bus as soon as possible


That the end of my long grandmother story~
and I really want to thank to the girl who fetch me and another girl back
even she is a malay, she didn't left me there and choose to fetch someone else
I do believe kindness and humanity doesn't differ between races and countries
Thank for being my real angel of the night


Sorry to Eomma and Appa too...
sorry to make you two worried about me for the whole night
I might not be the perfect daughter or the most diligent daughter in the world
but the love from both of you make me realise that 
"I am one of your precious daughter"
 (still got my sis la, later she'll jealous)


This 6 hours of nightmare is a lesson for me
"To live my life to the fullest" 
and 
"Appreciate everyone around me"
and thank for letting me to stay for another day^^








No comments:

Post a Comment