3 Mar 2013

If I am someone else?

How do you feel if you are not who you really are today?
I always want to be someone else
Someone prettier maybe, someone more famous maybe
or just a simple one who got married now and having a 2 years old kid?

They say there is an option where you always can choose to become who you are
to me, that is partly true only

I always complain with my eomma
"why you never let me go study music one??"
who know I gonna be singer, musician or at least part time can teach music class
because they choose not to waste that kind of time bringing me to classes
so here I am today, music-blind.haha
here, I might be a rocker who play electric guitar like Wang Leehom 
(he is my second secret lover)

or maybe my eomma bring me to ballet classes
I'll be wearing tutu and watching swan lake now
and I'll be healthier and slimmer if I dance more
*shake my booty

What if my Appa is richer and he will just buy what I want?
DSLR, polaroid, lomo cam or the whole shopping mall
I could be a top photographer and get invited to ANTM to be their special shooting
I could help you take free facebook profile pictures that got more likes than a beauty pageant
wanna book me now?

No matter how I wanna be someone else in my life
I am grateful that I does not turn to someone I don't want to be
I am not a spoilt brat or a nasty bitch that you watch in ANTM
I don't have cat fight with my friends, but I am not bad in it too
haha

Getting more "mature" now, so if I really want to be a musician
I could pay my own money and learn
Learned dancing in my uni time
and try to learn more that what I am not capable of previously

and I still wish there is a potion who can makes you 
try putting on someone else's shoes
oneday
someday~
To look the world through their eyes






No comments:

Post a Comment