15 Mar 2013

Addicted with Smartphone

My time of bad habits would be biting on your nails or watching tv and not eating dinner
but the most serious bad habits to kids nowadays is addicted to smart phone
and I'm part of the "kids" group too
so I am part of this bad habit now

I slowly found out (which I think it been happen for quite long)
I am really addicted to my phone
I should start calling my phone darling or baby soon
he can be my part-time BF for now

Some more with all the apps, he totally can be the perfect BF
he is a plastic surgeon which can make me pretty with all the skin softening skills
he can tweet with you 24/7 non-stop without making you bored
he make you happy when you sees the number of likes in Instagram
and obviously he don't mind if you chat with other girls in Wechat
and he won't cheat on you of course!

and my good BF been affecting me in the office
I love you so much that I can't leave him alone for too long
and not only me, almost all of my colleagues is playing working with their phone too
we really work, cause we need to Whatapps with our colleagues in store
any automatically the naughty fingers will linger on other buttons

and the feeling of getting caught by your boss of doing other things than work
is so so bad..
like a kid stealing a candy
not like I'm playing candy crush there, instagram maybe...

definitely not something easy to achieve
need some determination
maybe finish certain works then only can keep in touch with my lovely phone
or every hours once

definitely a hardcore habits that need to be kick away..
but who is not addicted to love~
you're purely for entertainment purposes, boyfie
no more office hours~


1 comment:

  1. Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
    I will advise you too to give a try to Dr Itua Herbal Medicine with the following diseases that he can help you cure forever___Diabetes, Herpes,HIV/Aids, Bladder Cancer, Breast Cancer, Vaginal Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo_Rectal Cancer, Leukemia Cancer, Hepatitis, Brain Tumors, Love Spell, Infertility, Hpv. GoodLuck.
    Dr Itua Contact Information:::
    Email (info@drituaherbalcenter.com)(drituaherbalcenter@gmai.com)
    WhatsApp-(+2348149277967)

    ReplyDelete