20 Jul 2012

I'm a Faker, So??

There was once I live in my own world 
and treat my "friends" like people below me
not that I'm tall but I think can control them all *wow, it rhythm*


But because of their comment I changed 
to be good to everyone and wanna live happily ever after with them
just like the seven dwarfs


I try to be a Snow White to everyone
singing song, washing plate and sweeping the floor
but "friends" like the Cinderella's step sister or the pretty Queen who look at the mirror all day long
Please la, you know that you're old and old..
I wipe the mirror for you too, okay
use Dettol some more


But not everyone will appreciate that
The Queen will point at you and say "You don't think you're prettier than me then you're good at housework!!"
Steps sister. " Don't try to be a faker and try to cheat all the seven dwarfs"
I'm doing the housework to please you but that you think about me
So are you saying I'm faker here just because of that!!!
Fake cause I'm trying to be a people pleaser
Fake because I never turn to help you
Fake because I got more friends than you


Sorry, I'm fake and I admit it
and I will still help you cause I still take you as my friends
so if you see I'm fake, so what are you fakeeeer?


But I'm glad that fake and I have changed from being a dark princess 
I cannot get all the Prince Charming in the world, I can only get one
So I'm not greedy and happy that "YOU" accept me as who I am


I love the faker you <3

No I haven't go through plastic surgery and become all fake
this is from Purikura machine where even photoshop also kalah^^




No comments:

Post a Comment