14 Jul 2012

1st Happy Birthday Bloggie

Anniversary of blog, not with my one month boyfriend or 1 year husband la
Honestly
I missed out the date of the starting day of my blog
I just remember it is in my b'day month *hints hints*
probably I gotta start making my birthday present list
I wonder how many year my blog can last
remember the previous post 60 years of love ?
it's definitely not easy to give all the dedication for one or two year, and are we talking about 60 years??

Awww~ grandma is crying for her happy 60th anniversary <3
actually wiping sweat only
Appa at the back, helping grandpa to dress up^^
wondering my future-prince-charming will do that too???


Little prop that I made
love you both so much

There are more small peach inside this but forget take picture.hoho~


Carrot walnut from cousin sis~
Osaka cake, I love all the food gathering so much


Grandma: I spent my 60 years just to serve you
Grandpa: yaya, I know. That why I spent 60 years to love you <3


Lee's daughter


What pose I'm doing?? don't ask me @@
more props

Eomma go busybody pulak, she say help only.
small Kei Kei there, youngest granddaughter get all the love from everyone
there was once I have that role too


big gathering like this make me go super happy and fat
potluck from everyone and I get to try new food all the time
best part is meeting all my relatives
sometime we might find them annoying for asking the long story and gossip you around
but imagine if they don't even care about you and don't even want to know about your situation
I'll feel sad if I have relatives like that
So appreciate and be gratitude with what you have 


The Carlbersg wasn't mine
I'm just having swiss roll^^
They tell me it's their 25th anniversary suddenly
me like: really?? o.O
Appa: ya la, your unnie is 24th already
one year pregnant, so got 25 years loh
me: okok, I bring you another piece of cake to celebrate^^

I will complete my dedication and have this blog with me for the future years ahead.
Don't dare to promise how many years but I will continue it for sure <3
Thank for giving me the joy when I am alone and doing nothing...hoho

No comments:

Post a Comment